Friday, 17 July 2015

When you have been neglected, rejected, and emotional abused at a young age, you can become very needy if you get close to anyone. You can become very controlling, clingy and easily jealous. The pain, from the past, will not simple go away; it will stay frozen in the body. Until it has been let go, situations will continue to trigger this pain either through what is happening or by ones interpretation of what is happening. It can create incredible emotional pain and suffering. To the people I love, I hope they never get sick of me. I hope they never get tired of me. I hope they never stop loving me. I hope they never leave me. The worst feeling isn’t feeling lonely, but being forgotten by someone you can’t forget. Feelings don’t walk away. People do. I can’t lose the few people I have left like I’ve lost everyone else.