Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Pursuit of happiness.

Untitled by Elena Shumilova, via 500px


I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here. I'm finally feeling a bit better. As Stephen Chbosky so nicely wrote down “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.” So I am going to pick myself up and dust myself off. 2013 was an amazing year for me. Not only did it just flew by but I feel like I really challenged myself this year and stepped wa-haaay outside my comfort zone - of which I am very proud. Hey its cool. All in all it was a great year - there was a lot of packing and moving, hard work and effort, countless sleepless nights, great success and twice as many failures, profound joy and indescribable sadness. But hey, I did it, and yes, I would like a medal, thank you. :)