Thursday, 22 August 2013

anxious


It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song. I've been feeling very anxious lately - you know.. the uneasy feeling that you get when there's an important test coming and you know that you haven't studied enough, or that constant feeling that something bad is going to happen. Anyways to shake this madness and reset that little brain of my mine I took some time off on Tuesday and just went for a long walk accompanied only by my trusty mp3, books and Samuel Beam's (a.k.a Iron & Wine) amazing voice. I even left my phone at home, not because anyone would try to reach me... ever, but just so that I wouldn't check the time in every two minutes and think how much work I could have done. Anyways.. as I was walking I tried to figure out what it is that's been bothering me lately, needless to say - I still have no clue. So I guess I just need to rewind and find my Zen.