Sunday, 10 March 2013

quit


Sometimes you just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers, and move on. Because in every relationship there comes a point when the damage is too much and no matter how great it once was, the memories cannot sustain you. You have to save yourself knowing all the while it will hurt like hell. Because you can’t keep giving someone everything if you get nothing in return. I know the last page of the story so well I can’t read the first. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. You have to know that you’re a good person and a good friend. What’s meant to be will end up good and what’s not wont. Love is worth fighting for but sometimes you can’t be the only one fighting. At times people need to fight for you. If they don’t you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you. You don't have to forget who that was to you; only accept that they aren't that person anymore. 

Did I disappoint you or let you down? Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown? ‘Cause I saw the end before we’d begun, yes I saw you we’re blinded, and I knew I had won. So I took what’s mine by eternal right. Took your soul out into the night. It may be over but it won’t stop there, I am here for you if you’d only care. You touched my heart you touched my soul. You changed my life and all my goals. And love is blind and that I know whom, my heart was blinded by you. I’ve kissed your lips and held your hand. Shared your dreams and shared your bed, I knew you well, I know your smell. I’ve been addicted to you.

If you’re brave enough to love someone your strong enough to get over it. Yearn for where you want to go, not for where you have already been: Your future will be better, your days will be brighter, and your nights will be filled with more glorious things. You've had me waiting around too long and now I must go. You've got me hooked on a string so you can pull me every time you want me to be near. And I’m tired of being treated like this, because I’m the only one here.