Sunday, 18 November 2012

fairies


People come, people go. They'll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past. If shes amazing she wont be easy. If shes easy she wont be amazing. If shes worth it you wont give up. If you give up your not worthy enough. I'm still hoping one day I might hear you say, I make you feel a way you've never felt before. And I'm all you need and that you never want more. Then you'd say all of the right things without a clue, but you'd save the best for last.

Its strange how dreams get under your skin and give your heart a test for whats real and what imaginary. My princess in beautiful white gown turned out to be a loser in dirty rags. I don't know how to be something you miss. I've had enough, said enough, felt enough, I'm fine now. It took me a long time to realize this.... Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted. If you're single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next. Single as a RM/MYR and I'm not looking for change. Here's where you're wrong. I don't need you, I just wanted you there. I never lose. It's either I win or I learn.

The lights are on but nobody's home. My elevator doesn't go to the top. I'm not playing with a full deck, I've lost my marbles. I'm a few bricks short of a load but a full load always hurts my back. I flew over the cuckoo's nest and I'm never ever coming back because I am crazy. I never thought of running.... My feet just led the way. Regrets bread a heavy heart. One day I'll run away and see who runs after me, and if no one runs after me, I'll keep on running.   

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. “Which road do I take?” she asked. “Where do you want to go?” was his response. “I don’t know,” Alice answered. “Then,” said the cat, “it doesn’t matter.”

It took me nearly a year to get here. It wasn’t so hard to cross that street after all. And I hope the sun shines. And it's a beautiful day. And something reminds you. You wish you had stayed. You can plan for a change in weather and time. But I never planned on you changing your mind.

In the end, I still believe in fairy tales.
Sincerely, 
MeorMuhdAzfar
11162012:2206
fairytales