Tuesday, 20 November 2012

don't


I don’t know were I'm going but I hope I go far. Don't waste your time asking why such an amazing thing could happen to you, just let it happen. Don't doubt that you could be loved, just let yourself be loved. If you don't believe you're worthy of anyone's time, then you won't be. Take yourself seriously and others will too. 'Why' is a wasteful question. Why? Because that's the way it's supposed to be. That's the only answer you can have. Accept it.dare you to let me be your one and only. I promise I'm worth it.

Don't you be holding back your love.

Be honest with yourself. Be thankful for what you have. You will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle. You've got to learn to push through the hard times, because you have to face them. Running from them now, will only make you too tired to fight through when they catch up to you later. Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for your better future.

My life is full of unlimited possibilities.

Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.The lessons we learn from pain will always make us the strongest. I opened my eyes and I finally realized, today it's too late.. You’re fading away. The littlest things make me laugh. It’s not hard to please me. I’m a free spirit. I’m strong and determined. I love to look at the stars, sky and cloud. I’m just a boy-soon-to-be-a-man-enough and that’s all I want to be.

Don’t wish, wishing only wounds the heart.

Don’t allow yourself to wake up with yesterday's issues troubling your mind. Refuse to live backwards. See every day as a new chapter. It might hurt to lose people, but maybe they just weren't supposed to stay. I’m grow older, wiser and stronger than ever before. So go ahead and try to hurt me now.

Wild Hearts
MeorMuhdAzfar
20112012:2223