Sunday, 28 October 2012

trusting

Everything happens for a reason. Life gets bad, then it gets really bad and then it gets good, then it just gets bad again. It's life; get used to it.

My trusting nature has been both a gift and a handicap for me. When a person tells me something, I take what they say at face value. I do not infer meaning. I do not hypothesize possible deviations. I simply take their message as their word and then look toward their actions to solidify their words. I trust. This has kept my heart open to all the possibilities in life, but it has also allowed my heart to be broken more times than I can remember by more than just ex-girlfriends and friends who have told me one thing and then later told me another, leaving me confused, unsure of how to keep believing in people. Needing to go back and recount conversations, my actions, etc to find the truth; to search for what I could have possibly changed to alter the seemingly unalterable outcomes.

If your lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change. Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your entire life. You just have to wake up and get there.