Monday, 18 June 2012

random


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

W A Y

There is only one way to happiness- to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will. Well something has kept me here too long, and you can't leave me if I'm already gone. Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

W H E E L

Most of the time, I was a shy kid and I was afraid what I said sounded stupid, so I hardly ever said anything. I was the third wheel. Fifth wheel? I was the fucking wheel you didn't really need but I still hung around. I thought maybe my silence would one day impress somebody.  As of yet, it hadn't done much for me. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would chose the sky. But I wouldn't stop to mingle with the birds or race the jet planes or even catch a ride on a rocket. I'd just keep going, and maybe if I flew high enough, I would melt into the sun. And I would finally burn with the type of passion I've only ever dreamed of. And maybe that’s my problem: Maybe, I open up to too many people, expecting to receive the same thing, then being crushed when I find out that I’m just not worth it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

S U C K S

The repetition of every day life kills. It ruins the flow of my creative juices. No joke. On days that I sleep in, I go to bed feeling exhausted, and yet, I never sleep on the weekends, when I should want rest. I don’t. It would be a waste of freedom. Why spend time on parole in seclusion, you know? I’m only tired on weekdays - only when I know I have to drag myself out of my fucking room to take a shower and go to school. Maybe I’m not tired. Maybe it’s just a natural defense against running myself into the ground with routine. I feel pale, and sick, and run down… For no reason. I eat right. I see the light of day. I breathe fresh air all the time. I love the outdoors. Shit. I love my life. But between Monday and Thursday I feel so transient… My head isn’t in the clouds My feet aren’t on the ground. Where am I? I don’t know, but frankly, it sucks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O N C E

You only live once but if you live it right once is enough. In order to understand my train of thoughts, you'd have to put yourselves in my position. You can't expect me to think like you cause my life ain't like yours. Hold nothing back like you've nothing to lose love with 
all you have like you don't have a clue what it's costing you. Don't attach yourself to anyone who shows you the least bit of attention because you're lonely. Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space, the best you can do is know yourself, know what you want.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


P.S. Life is too short to play games. if you love somebody and wanna be with them, then go get them, deal with the mess later we don't know what tomorrow will bring.