Saturday, 16 June 2012

There is no old Meor Muhd Azfar, there is no new Meor Muhd Azfar, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas. Creativity is all about pushing boundaries and pressing onward and I prefer the Darkwing Duck approach to artistry. So thank you. I’m feeling the love. Let’s get dangerous.

People don't change. They adjust, but underneath they are who they are. People just become better at covering up their flaws.

All I can do is be me, whoever that is. All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.. all this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die. This world is ruled by violence. No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky. Yesterday's just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be.

I'm feeling slightly foolish because I've got these words that need to be said to ears who never seem to want to hear them.