Saturday, 16 June 2012

new chapter


This is the new chapter of my life. Finally, I'm free. Free to do what i love to do, free to speak what is the things that running in my mind, free to do anything. I love this feeling. I can live my life right now, i can go everywhere i go, i can do everything i want. Its been awhile since the last time i feel that I'm completely free in my life. As freely as birds, now i can spread my wings and fly. I've been hurt for too many times in my life. I guess its time for me to take some rest. I'm tired of crying over the same thing, I'm tired of thinking about the same problems. Now its time for me to move on. As wise man once said "Life, this is your life. Do what you love, and do it very often. If you don't like something, change it. If you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching television. If you're looking for the love of your life, stop. They will be waiting for you when you start doing something that you love" Yeah, i believe in those quote. I should stop from set my hopes way up high, because i know at the end of the day, disappointment awaits. No i didn't regret my past and all those things that happened in my life, whatever i do, it can't be changed, undone or forgotten. So i will just take it as the lessons in my life and move on. So the new chapter of my life, began now.