Saturday, 16 June 2012

enough

I've had enough. There are times when i think running away from all my problems and hide somewhere that no one ever knows are the best solution but at the end of the day, i know i can't. I have to face my problem and accept the consequences. Am i better off dead? Why can't i be happy like everyone else? At times when i started to feel the joy, shit happens. Why life is so cruel towards me? I'm tired. Too tired to be happy, too tired to be sad either. I'm all alone, with no one to hold. There is only me and my shadow. I can't put my trust on others because when i do, they show me the reason why i shouldn't at the first place. Maybe one day, i will realize that in this world, there is only me and the person in the mirror. No one else would be there. I've been hurt for too many times, i can't afford another heartbreak. Enough is enough.