Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Recently, I've been asked by some of my friends, yeah SOME OF MY FRIENDS, with some wierd questions, I don't know whether to called it stupidiot or weird or crazy. Its just like, my reaction macam nie t(-_-t) and this  ︵( ̄^ ̄')︵ and like this (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻ *flips table* and also like this \(*`Д´)/


Here is some of those !@#$%^&*()_+{} questions :


When dog or cat food is new with improved tasting, who tests it? 
me : Yeah, ofcourse its you dear. To be given a thought.


If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot? 
me : Can somebody help me?!


What is the speed of darkness? 
me : Absurd.


# Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? 
me : Who knows.


Can you cry under water? 
me : Let me try.


Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed? 
me : God knows.


Do fish ever get thirsty? 
me : Let me ask and tell you.


What does OK actually mean?
me : Whoa, watch out! We got a badass over here... 


Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep? 
me : Tonight I will stay and watch.


What came first, the fruit or the color orange? 
me : Seed.


# What should one call a male ladybird? 
me : No comments.


Can you blow a balloon up under water? 
me : Yes you can.


Why is it called a "building" when it is already built? 
me : Strange isn't it.


#If you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens? 
me : I didn't had a chance to try.


If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth? 
me : This is nice?


Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road? 
me : Stupid, break the law.


And thats some of the questions and my honest answers.


sincerely,
myself, meormuhdazfarwazli.