Saturday, 19 May 2012

i hate love


Please understand. This isn't goodbye. This is "I can't stand you, stay the heck away from me." Don't worry about what you heard about me. I might have done little dirt and left a few of them hurt, but whatever has occurred, they all got what they deserved.


There is a point you reach when you say, 
"I don't care about anything anymore."



And after all that has been said and done, there's still a part of me that just can't let you go. You know life is worth the struggle when you look back on what you lost and realize what you have now is way better. Don’t spend all your time wondering what you are or who you like or whether it’s right for you or wrong for you. Just let yourself be happy before you find yourself lonely.



After a while I've learn the difference between; 
holding hands and falling in love.
you begin to learn that kisses don't always mean something, 
and promises can be broken as fast as they are made,
and sometimes goodbyes really are forever.



Home is the person or place that I want to return to over and over.



I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together



She's a wreck, completely distraught. 
She looks at 
herself & sees all that 
she hates. He's a wreck, totally
in love. 
One look at her, & his heart melts
don't kid yourself, you were never there for me.



I gradually get over the pain. It doesn't go away, not for a long time, but it becomes easier to live with. One morning I wake up and she's not the first thing on my mind. And then a few months down the line, I realize I've made it through half a day without thinking of her. Sometimes it takes months, sometimes years, but eventually I reach a point when I'm only think about her occasionally. I manage to do this because I don't see them, I didn't hear them, I try not to think about them. And then I bump into them walking down the street, or someone unexpected mentions their name and the memories come flooding back. But the memories also become less.


I'm not afraid to piss you off anymore. You mean the world to me & you know that, but in order for this to work we've got to be honest with each other, no matter what that means. Just because you were happy with him doesn’t mean you can’t be happy without him.

Know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky.

She kissed me.
She really put her arms around me & kissed me.

It went through my body like she had
flipped some electrical switch and lit me up.
Her skin was so warm, and she was suddenly 
so beautiful & I thought, oh this is what 
all the hype is about.



Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.



Because sometimes there is no easy way out. I just have to grin and bear it. Sometimes the only escape route is to go straight through the flames, just braces myself and bit my lip. Sometimes  I just have to sever the ties clean off. Because in every relationship there comes a point when the damage is too much and no matter how good it once was, the memories can’t sustain me. I have to save myself knowing all the while it will hurt like hell. Because I can’t keep giving someone everything if I get nothing in return. Love makes you do crazy things, insane things.



Sometimes it's easier to act like you don't care.



Things in a million years you'd never see yourself do.
But there you are doing them and you can't help it.



I believe that we are who we choose to be. Nobody's going to come and save you, you've got to save yourself. Nobody's going to give you anything; you've got to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except for you. And nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it. So, don't give up on your dreams.



No matter what happens, life still goes on. you have
to know that.stop hanging on. let go and move on.



Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life…You give them a piece of you. They didn’t ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like ‘maybe we 
should be just friends’ turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a soul-hurt, a real 
gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”

I hate love~ Really, like seriously, so much!


sincerely,
myself, meormuhdazfar.
fullstop!