Wednesday, 9 May 2012

end of the road


Is this the end of the road? Is this what I've been walking towards all the time?


I've been walking on a bumpy road lately. It's been full of big holes and sharp rocks. I've tried to keep the right direction. I don't want to betray myself by taking another road, because this bumpy road is Mine. I've been wondering lately for how long you can hold on to your dream, how many no's can you take, how much rejection? I think that we're much stronger than we believe, and I believe that we're only getting stronger when we hit the bottom. When we struggle and fight for survival, we may feel week, but every day we're getting stronger!

"Because true joy isn't about just making a living; it's about making a life" Quote from the new Show Pony Magazine that I just discovered.

I always wonder, why are we here, how are we supposed to live our lives, when do we know we've made the right choice?

And yeah, I always thought myself that I will go my way, even if I don't know where it will take me. This is about that moment when I decide to let go of the things I know for certain and run straight into the unknown. The freedom, the flight, the beginning of a new journey.

But I feel that I'm focusing my energy all wrong. The worries take over, instead of focusing on getting better, I'm focusing on how I'm going to feel if I don't get better. And, ofcourse, that makes me feel sad. I feel that I'm making things worse. I'm making it more difficult than it has to be. I think it's really important to understand how you work. Because if you know yourself, you will be able to relate to your different sides and decide who you want to be. I realised that I'm so tired of this part inside of me that's always telling me that it might not work, that I can't be too sure, that it may be better for me to just give up. I don't want that part to take over. I don't want that part to win! That's why I'm writing this. Because I know that it's not true. I know that I will be better, that there's endless possibilities for me in the world. The thing I want to say is that you always get to choose. Maybe you have a big or small part inside of you screaming that you should give up right away, but you don't have to listen! You always get to decide when it's too early to give up.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." I think this is true when it comes to living your life and creating your own, unique life.

If you are lost,
remember- you have merely
taken a detour on the way
to your destination.


may Allah bless
meormuhdazfar
2159:09052012