Monday, 30 April 2012

Sometimes I imagine I’m going to walk into a hotel elevator and meet someone during the trip to the lobby who will end up playing a role in the rest of my life. It’s as though the encounter is seconds away from willing itself into existence at any given moment, and had I a digital countdown, I could lean against the wallpaper and let the elevator doors open and close while I watch the second hand tick its way down to my rendezvous with destiny. On one hand, I’d have all the vernacular ammunition I’d ever need for a straight shot of eloquence, but to somehow convince myself that such a sacred encounter happening this way would be “theoretically ideal,” that would be like training my voice to speak with a harsh accent that hurts my ears. It’s not about destiny at all because Darth Vader ISN’T MY REAL DAD!!!!!!!!! The bleakness of such a habitually forgetful/inattentive disposition unnerves me but it’s also what keeps me remembering where I am and what I’m supposed to be doing.

So in a way, musings like these have purpose. Or at least challenges I can benefit from.

LOL. Its seem like I have an Insomnia tonight and its end up with me writing all this stupid-imaginary thingy. Ignored it. Just think like, that is the post from someone who have a problem in sleeping and end up doing something out of his mind and tryin to find a way for him to be able to sleep.

-Goodbye