Monday, 30 April 2012

burj al-arab

I had the OMG!-SCREAMING-LIKE-A-GIRL-LIKE-HELL-LIKE-I'M-GONNA-DIE reaction for the Burj Al Arab 5-star luxury hotel in Dubai. Check this out :


Yeah, abso-freaking-lutely-super-duper cool isn't it? The Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai is located in the area around the beautiful and bustling Jumeirah Beach. The Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai has a unique construction design. The shape of the structure is designed to mimic the sail of a ship. You can say it resembles a billowing sail, which explains why the hotel measures an amazing height of 321 meters. The ambiance is quite powerful, as the hotel is surrounded by colored sculptures of water and fire. Its one of the tallest hotel in the world. This extraordinary investment in state-of-the-art construction technology stretches the limits of the ambitious urban imagination in an exercise that is largely due to the power of excessive wealth. Ok, I dont know what to say anymore. If you want to know more about this freaking awesome hotel, try to search it at Google. I'm craving to go there! Insya-Allah, one fine day, I will go there.. One fine day...

Right now, all I know is, if you bring me there for a WEEK, I’ll put you on the guest list for life.

I’ll also marry you. (=

HAHA



may Allah bless
0155:30042012
meormuhdazfar