Sunday, 22 April 2012

acid black cherryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ lalalalala...

Guess whut ? I'm so F-ing excited and extremely happy today. I just got my ACID BLACK CHERRY new album (!) Jyeahhhhhhhhhh (!) OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO. OMG (!) I know, cool isn't it? Kfine, forget about it~ ︵( ̄^ ̄')︵  I dont know what to say. *speechless* Like seriously, memang gilajunglepig punya excited. And the best part pulak, this album that I bought, it was officialy and originally imported from JAPAN (!) Yeah, I know, its very very cool isn't it? \(*`Д´)/ *stop-asking-the-same-thing-stupid* Ehemm... I've craving and deperately want this album like hell before~ Actually, I've try to find it all over KL, but, his album takde jual dekat Malaysia. *sigh* But, luckly, I found this someone punya twitter, I mean, the owner of that twitter is a woman, and she's a akak, yeah, she is older than me, and she is the F-ing ACID BLACK CHERRY DIE-HARD-FAN (!) Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (!) Gila cool, first time jumpa orang lain yang minat benda alah macam nie. Heartbeat time nak amek album and jumpa akak tu dah macam turunnaik tangga dah~ She's so nice. :3 *sigh* Dah tatau nak cakap apa~ I think this is the end for this silly-excited post. Ok, have a nice day pals~ <( ̄︶ ̄)> *mukabangga* 

p/s : I've watch and listen to that album almost 5 time today~ *dancing happily*  ~(','~) (~',')~ \\('-'\\) (/'-')/ \\('-'\\) (/'-')/ ε(‾^‾)з \\(‾^‾)/ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ