Sunday, 29 January 2012

smile~

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. 

Never tell your problems to anyone... 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. 
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. 

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control" 

Life is like a candle once its finish mean we also finish, so appreciate your life with someone that you love or do anything that you like so you wont regret someday. :) Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. 

I never told you guys to believe 100% of what I've wrote, yeah, its just my opinion~ Kind off.
*sigh* Life kinda miserable lately. But, everytime I look at the sky and clouds, everything seems perfect to me. Its just like, all my problems and miserable vanish into the air. Nothing can make me feel so good like this except the Sky and th Clouds~ Thanks (:

may Allah bless