Saturday, 3 December 2011

u n t i t l e d

“A mechanic is only as good as his tools.”

A quote my high school teacher used to pound relentlessly into our innocent little heads. They say hindsight is 20/20 but unfortunately my safety glasses are fogging up and thus, I continue to squint, wistfully peering into the salad days of yore. Perhaps that’s why I got such a bad grade in that class.
The phrase begs to be argued with but I suspect it does contain an oily blob of semi-truth floating somewhere near the surface. To a greater degree however, I believe the real gold medal goes to creativity. DING DING. Creativity to me, is like an egg salad sandwich. It’s loaded with cholesterol. Fortunately, creativity and I have been lucky enough to join hands and strike down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of “not-bickering.” Pardon me while I heave a contented sigh of coziness.

DISCLAIMER:

this blog contain stupidiot-super-annoying-boring-retarded-uncool story/post that you might think 'hey, its so lousy' 'yeah, what a retarded blog' and anything, and some of the language may be a pretty dense/merapumeraban/useless/crappy and everything that you guys think.. so if you’re the sort of person with little or no intestinal fortitude, I highly suggest you make an egg salad sandwich and go do something REALLY insane… like pick some of the hairs out of the nasty yak’s milk in your fridge. K thanks.

Where was I?


Ah yes.
This methodical madness is, in short, a true exemplification of creativity at its finest.




Me likey.