Saturday, 31 December 2011

m e m o r i e s


Yeah, like whut! Sedar tak sedar lagi satu hari before New Year en. Damn, I hate after-school-life thingy! Its make my life kinda miserable and pfft, macam haramm~ Miss all those school thingy so mucho, and guess what? Everytime I remember all those bittersweetsour memories, dgn tak Ter-sengajanya leleh. Shit, I'm crying like a girl! So whut! I cant control my emotion anymore! Yeah, I miss all my friend like fuckin shit! Kalau ada time machine, I will probably ulang balik all those benda yang I did with my friend time sekolah and afterschool. There's no word that I cant jotdown to expressed my feeling how much I miss my friend! S P E C H L E S S (!) F (!) This year suppose to be the BEST year in my life but, why the duck I'm crying right now! Haha. We cannot rewind all those thingy but we can always replay those memories yg tersimpan kemas dekat dalam kepala otak kita nie, yeah, as long as you guys tak nyanyuk or suka makan semut, Insya-Allah kita still akan ingat those memories until our final breath. Gosh, why am I to emotional tengah malammalam buta nie. I'm sorry, I cannot continue writing this story, its make my hearts stop beating and I'm hardly breath. Its really tearing me apart, inside and outside. Shit. I think maybe I should'nt wrote about all this thing again since it make me crying out loud averytime I think about it. Kbye. 


End of story ~


May Allah Bless
MeorMuhdAzfar
[31122011:0051]
m e m o r i e s
2 0 1 1


"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has passed into contentment. Love, liberty, and time : once was so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward. And love, most especially, mia cara. And for the vast and wonderful world that gave us life, and keeps us guessing. Endless affection "